Technology & Internet Services Practice
Toronto / March 18, 2019
We are looking for a sharp and energetic communications professional who is passionate about public relations, technology, client service and all things digital.
Proof is a strategic communications and creative marketing agency with curiosity at our core. We are content champions and communications stewards to some of North America’s most respected and well-known brands. Insights-driven research, deep subject expertise and smart, creative thinking guide our client programs.
The agency’s Technology & Internet group is seeking a communications professional with 2-3 years of agency experience working on earned and social media programs for technology, consumer tech, digital lifestyle and B2B clients. If you enjoy storytelling across multiple platforms, building relationships, and collaborating with colleagues on strategy development, public and influencer relations, social/digital and creative campaign execution, paid media support and analytics and reporting – you’ll fit right in.
You will be a key, sustaining member of several account teams. Your role is client-facing, and you will be a day-to-day contact responsible for keeping certain programs moving and demonstrating ongoing value and results. You will be expected to immerse yourself in your clients’ businesses and environments so you can quickly provide guidance that supports their business objectives, as well as spot future opportunities and provide proactive counsel. Establishing relationships with media, influencers and other key audiences who are important to clients and the firm is vital.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience working within communications (agency experience a must)
- Understanding of, and enthusiasm for, the evolving PESO model (paid/earned/shared/owned)
- Media, influencer, and blogger outreach, including story and content development, pitching, and relationship management
- Solid writing skills on a range of materials and topics
- Proficiency with digital/social media platforms and tools for business, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Radian6, Sysomos, etc.
- Strong planning and project management skills, with an eye for detail and an ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Enthusiasm to manage the day-to-day execution of integrated communications tactics and develop strong client relationships
- Strong work ethic to ensure quality control while maintaining a positive outlook
- Familiar with standard client services practices – status reports, coverage reports, agency team briefs, SOWs, and campaign and annual planning
- Exceptional communication skills – oral and written with strong proficiency in Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Razor-sharp focus, attention to detail and time management skills
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn, develop and grow while contributing to a dynamic team, please complete the form below.
Only those candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.