Corporate & Financial Practice
Toronto / April 17, 2019
We’re hiring! Proof Inc. is looking for a passionate communications professional with 3-4 years of relevant experience, ideally including work with B2B companies and financial institutions or products, to be the newest Consultant in our growing Corporate & Financial practice group in Toronto. A Consultant is an integral part of the Proof team, providing day-to-day account support to a variety of clients.
We promise a stimulating experience in a diverse, unique agency environment, where learning and professional growth are a priority and where your contributions and ideas are welcomed and appreciated.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You like storytelling and solving client communications challenges
- You’re great at building relationships with diverse stakeholders and collaborating with colleagues
- 3-4 years of experience with B2B companies and financial institutions or products
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing media relations programs, including story development, pitching and developing journalist relationships.
- Managing stakeholder relations programs including speakers bureaus, awards programs, and content sharing.
- Content production for various purposes, including blogs, news releases, media advisories, presentations, whitepapers, and social content.
- Proficiency with using digital/social media platforms and tools for business, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Sysomos, Google monitoring and advertising tools; strong understanding of new and emerging social media tools.
- Conducting research and insights gathering for clients and new business projects. This could range from stakeholder identification to sector insights.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability to develop relationships with media, influencers and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated passion for learning and growth in new areas.
- Strong project management skills, with a keen eye for detail and an ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and competing priorities and manage the day-to-day execution of programs.
- Education in communications, marketing, journalism or a related field and/or a post-graduate certificate in public relations is considered an asset.
If you think you have what it takes, let us know why this will be a great fit! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The salary for this position will commensurate with your experience. Proof provides excellent benefits including medical and dental, subsidized continuing education, milestone trips and more.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.