Toronto / April 26, 2019
We’re hiring! Proof Inc. is looking for a passionate communications professional with 3-4 years of relevant experience, to be the newest Consultant in Toronto. A Consultant is an integral part of the growing Proof team, providing day-to-day account support to a variety of clients – ranging from technology to financial services to retail with both B2B and B2C clients.
We promise a stimulating experience in a diverse, unique agency environment, where learning and professional growth are a priority and where your contributions and ideas are welcomed and appreciated.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You like storytelling and solving client communications challenges
- You’re great at building relationships with diverse stakeholders and collaborating with colleagues
- 3-4 years of experience in communications
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing media relations programs, including story development, pitching and developing journalist relationships.
- Managing stakeholder relations programs including speakers bureaus, awards programs, and content sharing.
- Content production for various purposes, including blogs, news releases, media advisories, presentations, whitepapers, and social content.
- Proficiency with using digital/social media platforms and tools for business, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Sysomos, Google monitoring and advertising tools; strong understanding of new and emerging social media tools.
- Conducting research and insights gathering for clients and new business projects. This could range from stakeholder identification to sector insights.
- Client-facing day-to-day contact responsible for keeping certain programs moving and demonstrating ongoing value and results.
- Full immersion in clients’ businesses and environments to quickly provide guidance that supports their business objectives, as well as spot future opportunities and provide proactive counsel.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability to develop relationships with media, influencers and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated passion for learning and growth in new areas.
- Strong project management skills, with a keen eye for detail and an ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and competing priorities and manage the day-to-day execution of programs.
- Education in communications, marketing, journalism or a related field and/or a post-graduate certificate in public relations is considered an asset.
- Enthusiasm to manage the day-to-day execution of integrated communications tactics and develop strong client relationships
- Strong work ethic to ensure quality control while maintaining a positive outlook
- Familiar with standard client services practices – status reports, coverage reports, agency team briefs, SOWs, and campaign and annual planning
- Exceptional communication skills – oral and written with strong proficiency in Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you think you have what it takes, let us know why this will be a great fit! Email us at email@example.com.
The salary for this position will commensurate with your experience. Proof provides excellent benefits including medical and dental, subsidized continuing education, milestone trips and more.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.