Washington, DC / March 12, 2018
We’re searching for a recent college graduate, or graduate student, to join our team as a full-time (40 hours per week), paid fellow. At Proof, you won’t be a glorified paper-pusher. We’ll give you real public relations and marketing work, with the end goal of having you rise in the ranks.
Full-time fellows are actively considered for entry-level, account positions within the agency as such jobs become available. If you’re our ideal candidate, you have a strong desire to learn, thrive in at a fast-paced agency, and are extremely detail oriented. If you’re comfortable conducting research and working on projects where you aren’t necessarily an expert on the subject matter, please apply!
- Write blog posts, social media posts, copy for digital ad campaigns, and press releases.
- Assist with media relations including pitching and influencer outreach.
- Research stats and facts, new contacts for media lists and influencer outreach.
- Draft media pitches and materials (such as backgrounders).
- Create and maintain media and stakeholder lists.
- Monitor media coverage and influencer postings.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of public relations and marketing communications programs for a variety of clients.
- Assist with administrative tasks: team support, meeting set-up, media training sessions which include equipment knowledge, set-up, and catering coordination.
Skills & Experience
- BA/BS in marketing, PR, communications or related field.
- Agency or communications office experience strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to “get-the-job-done.” Agency life sometimes means late nights (…with work or happy hours).
- Strong writing skills with the ability to communicate points-of-view succinctly, thoroughly, and convincingly.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Friendly. We like to work with people we like.