Corporate & Financial Practice
Toronto / October 11, 2018
You’re part builder and part leader, and thrive in a nimble, yet established agency environment.
We are looking for a sharp, confident and grounded professional who loves to build organizational reputations, experiment with different communications channels and build engagement with various audiences. Playing a vital role at Proof as a Senior Consultant, you’ll be a key person on a number of our integrated communications accounts. Managing day-to-day client relationships will be an important part of your role, and you’ll be challenged to seek out new ways to provide value and expand business opportunities. Proof Inc. is a top employer, recently named IABC/Toronto’s Large Agency of the Year, ranking #6 on the Great Place to Work® 2016 list of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women, and #13 overall. A corporate leader in the age of climate change, Proof Inc. has been carbon neutral since 2008.
- Develop a solid understanding of clients’ business and competitive environments to add value to their business planning
- Lead the execution of integrated communications programs, and work effectively with team members to manage media, stakeholder and influencer relations, social/digital and creative campaign execution
- Support team delivery of tasks and projects, accountable for high-quality project delivery by agreed-upon deadlines
- Contribute to regular client status meetings and manage/maintain up-to-date client reports
- Manage, coach and mentor junior team members with challenging work, constructive feedback, and by being a team player
- Stay up-to-date on trends and platforms, and equipped with creativity and innovative ideas
- Support financial performance across multiple accounts/projects, i.e. profitability, income (including forecasts) and growth (business development/new opportunities)
- Build strong and trusted business relationships with clients through regular contact, continually seeking to secure new opportunities
- Work with teams on new business proposals and pitches
- 6 to 8 years relevant experience working in an integrated communications and marketing agency
- Strong command of the PESO media model (Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned)
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player that excels working with a variety of accounts – from large corporations to smaller businesses to associations and not-for-profits
- Proven ability to manage budgets and an understanding of agency economics
- Strong positive teamwork ethic
- Ability to ensure quality control and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage a diverse client set
- Familiarity with standard client reporting and planning practices – status reports, agency team briefs, SOWs – and ability to complete when requested
- Exceptional communication skills – oral and written with strong proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a positive and dynamic team, grow your skills, and create meaningful communications programs please complete the form below.
Only those candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.