Technology and Internet Services
Toronto / October 2, 2019
Proof is seeking a sharp and energetic communications professional with 5-8 years of public relations experience and a general understanding of Technology and Internet Services.
The ideal candidate thrives in a team environment, is creative, strategic and a strong communicator.
- You will be key, sustaining member of several account teams
- Day-to-day contact responsible for keeping programs moving and demonstrate ongoing value and results
- Plan development, implementation and account management
- You generate on-strategy results, measure these results, and provide analysis on how to best move forward
- You provide issues management counsel to client and support through messaging and materials development
- We expect you to actively seek out and participate in new business opportunities
- You will actively mentor and supervise direct reports, including conducting their annual performance reviews and overseeing the fulfillment of their annual LEARN objectives
- Establishing relationships with media, influencers, and other key audiences that are important to clients and firm
Skills & Experience
- You have a general understanding of technology and internet services
- College or university degree or equivalent
- Post-secondary courses in public relations or a related field
- 5-8 years of public relations experience
- Owns client relationships on assigned accounts, manages day-to-day activity, and client counsel.
- Leads the execution of integrated communications programs, and works effectively with internal interdisciplinary teams, including content, creative, paid media, analytics, and account team members.
- Leads material creation including media materials, social and digital content, and corporate announcements.
- Supports new business development and plays a strong role in overseeing research, strategic planning, and presentations.
- Manages billing and account profitability of assigned client accounts.
- Coaches and mentors junior team members by effectively delegating work and providing frequent and constructive feedback and contributing to their development.
- Has a passion for and is experienced in working with teams on new business proposals and pitches.
Proof offers competitive pay and benefits in an award-winning workplace. Perks include subsidized continuing education, company-paid milestone reward trips, paid volunteer days, an annual company retreat and a culture of promotion from within. We are committed to the environment and a sustainable future and have been certified carbon neutral since 2008.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.