Senior Consultant – Health & Wellness
Toronto / December 13, 2019
Proof Inc. is seeking a positive and energetic individual to join its growing Toronto Health & Wellness team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You’re experienced in communications with 6-8 years of health-related marketing communications experience
- You are confident, grounded, passionate, and a sharp individual
- You are someone who thrives on variety and working with clients and will take initiative in a fast-paced environment, where hard work is recognized and rewarded
- You’re excited to play an integral role in planning and execution for integrated campaigns working with our pharmaceutical, health, and wellness clients
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively and effectively with members of the Health & Wellness team as well as internal teams including digital, creative, analytics, GR, to execute communications programs. Proactively manage day-to-day activity on assigned projects and lead the client with sound counsel to build trust.
- Lead and write material creation including media and influencer materials, social and digital content, internal and corporate announcements.
- Support on media and influencer relations programs and identification of ongoing opportunities that will build relationships between the client’s brand and influencers.
- Manage stakeholder relationships between Proof and our clients.
- Support client business growth and new business development and play a role in strategic planning and presentations.
- Coach and mentor junior team members by effectively delegating work and providing guidance as well as frequent and constructive feedback, contributing to their development.
- Has a passion for health and is experienced in working with teams on new business proposals, pitches and presentations.
Skills and Experience:
- Has experience in health care and in communications agencies, working with pharmaceutical, patient association and health care-related organizations as clients.
- Proactive, positive, collaborative and dedicated team player who strives to deliver smart ideas and exceptional service with measurable results to clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Understands and uses social media and relevant tools to assist in integrated campaign and program planning and in generating results.
- Can effectively manage multiple projects and deliverables from start to finish, collaborate well with team members, showing attention to detail and motivating support teams to achieve success.
- Has strong media and influencer relations skills including story development, pitching, and a passion for measurement.
- Interest and know-how in digital programs and strategy is an asset.
- Has some understanding of the business elements of an agency, including revenue, profitability, pricing structures, utilization, and budgeting.
- Proof offers competitive pay and benefits in an award-winning workplace. Perks include subsidized continuing education, company-paid milestone reward trips, paid volunteer days, an annual company retreat and a culture of promotion from within.
- We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.